Corona Render Perfect Lighting & Photographic Setup – Day & Night
Corona Renderer Perfect Photographic Lighting
Learn how to balance multiple lighting source and how to control the lighting with the physical camera. In this course I will teach you how to create the perfect lighting using different lighting sources to create a nice mood, from the base ambient light to the mood light. Learn how to create photographic camera settings and how to control the light in your scene with real life photography setup.
In this course you will learn how to setup the Perfect Day and Night Lighting. Move from daylight to nightlight in minutes. Always taking into account the photographic approach to create realistic and stunning renderings.
Topics Covered in this Course:
- Balance Lighting from Different Lighting Source
- Step by Step Lighting Solution for Realistic Renderings
- Understand the Camera for a better setup
- Photographic Settings from Real Life Examples
- Creating Different Lighting Situation: Day & Night
- How to improve the image with Corona Post Production Options
- Setting Up the render for final Quality
- More cool stuff
This Course comes with the Project Files
- 2 Scenes with Day & Night Lighting Files
Download Only for 3ds Max and Corona Render 5