Learn how to create different lighting scenarios with this Corona Course with 3dsmax
In this video training series we are going to setup 3 main lighting scenarios in 3d visualization:
- Natural Sunny Daylight
- Artificial Night Lighting
- Diffuse Lighting HDRI
We will use different lighting sources to create a realistic interior with different mood, so you can master your lighting in any type of environment for your 3d visualization project.
- Learn how to create soft shadows with different lighting sources
- How to control light bounce
- Better way to diffuse light in your interior
- Sunny Daylight Setup
- How to avoid hard shadows
- HDRI for Diffuse Lighting and Secondary light sources
- Advanced night lighting with realistic tones
- How to proper expose your renders
- Controlling the Corona Camera for better light distribution
- Enhancing your render inside Corona
- And much more…
To Get Access you need to be a Premium Member | Become Premium HERE
This is a really great training for people that are looking to understand how to setup different lighting for their interiors, fast and accurate.
In this training everything is practical, we explain a few things but everything is about doing the lighting for correct exposure and colors.
- 3dsmax 2015+
- Corona Renderer 1.7+
- Language: English
Here is a gallery from the course:
Next you will find the HD Videos from this tutorial, enjoy it!