Corona Render Lighting & Rendering for Residential Spaces + 3d Project Files
How to Proper Setup your Lighting & Final Render
If you are interested in learning how to setup beautiful lighting for your Interior Residential Spaces, look no more. In this Corona Renderer Course I will cover all the steps to setup a realistic interior lighting using physical units. Stop guessing if your lighting is adequate, see how everything take form by using physical units in your lighting and also how to control it with the camera.
Make your Interiors to look more real and believable with Corona Renderer for 3dsmax. Let’s see how we can improve our lighting by enhancing the natural light to create a more dynamic environment that feels more real.
After we finish the lighting and render settings, we will improve the final quality using Photoshop to create a nice atmosphere.
What you will learn:
- How to Setup a Lighting Solution Layer by Layer
- Understanding different type of lights and their use
- Using Real Life Physical Units in your Lights
- How to setup your camera to work with your lighting
- Photographic Camera Settings
- How to Improve your Render in Photoshop
- Much More
This Tutorial comes with the Project Files
3dsmax + Corona Renderer