Different Corona Lighting Setup – Sunny, Diffuse, Night Dusk Course
Learn how to create different lighting scenarios with this Corona Course with 3dsmax
In this video training series we are going to setup 3 main lighting scenarios in 3d visualization:
- Natural Sunny Daylight
- Artificial Night Lighting
- Diffuse Lighting HDRI
We will use different lighting sources to create a realistic interior with different mood, so you can master your lighting in any type of environment for your 3d visualization project.
- Learn how to create soft shadows with different lighting sources
- How to control light bounce
- Better way to diffuse light in your interior
- Sunny Daylight Setup
- How to avoid hard shadows
- HDRI for Diffuse Lighting and Secondary light sources
- Advanced night lighting with realistic tones
- How to proper expose your renders
- Controlling the Corona Camera for better light distribution
- Enhancing your render inside Corona
- And much more…
What comes in the package?
- 3 Scenes ready to Render with 3dsmax and Corona Renderer
- All the textures and material more than 50 Maps
- All the 3d models ready to be used, more than 30 Models
- Support via email related to the material
- A few bad jokes...
This is a really great training for people that are looking to understand how to setup different lighting for their interiors, fast and accurate.
In this training everything is practical, we explain a few things but everything is about doing the lighting for correct exposure and colors.
- 3dsmax 2015+
- Corona Renderer 1.7+
- Language: English