Creative Lighting & Rendering with Corona Renderer
In this 3D Interior Visualization Course/Tutorial we are going to see how we can create a creative lighting to make our 3d interior more interesting and vibrant. With the use of different type of lights, we will try to achieve a nice looking render.
Learn how to setup different lights without creating a mess of shadows all over the space. We will press attention to the exposure, so we can produce a realistic outcome with proper light/shadow balance.
What You Will Learn with this Training
In this training/course you will learn how to create different type of shaders for fast and realistic interior visualization. You will be able to understand the process of creating a interior scene with a creative lighting and rendering. Learn the steps to setup your render in order to produce realistic results.
Topics Covered in this Training
We are going to start from zero and some of the subject covered in this video series are:
- Creating production ready shaders for fast and realistic render
- Working with the physical camera to have a better control of the light in the scene
- Use different lights to improve the light/shadow balance.
- Set direct and indirect illumination
- Render settings for a more accurate image
- Post Production
Minimum Software Requirements: 3D Studio Max 2014+ | Corona 1.7+
Project Files Included